The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) recognizes private enterprises’ right to advertise and distribute information related to their business functions. DMV promotes the exchange of information, ideas, and opinions, except when the content may invade personal privacy, violate property rights, constitute libel, or be a violation of any applicable federal, state, or local laws.
While this lesson plan content may have been approved by DMV, the distribution, advertising and other information provided by this vendor is not guaranteed by DMV, nor does it represent the views of the department.
You are advised that DMV, unless statutorily required, has no continuing obligation to provide information to this web site or printed publication.
DMV assumes no responsibility for erroneous, incomplete or out-of-date information. The user should contact the provider and/or DMV to ensure that the information herein is current and accurate. All warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights ARE DISCLAIMED.
You are advised that DMV is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages referenced from or to this web site or home-study publication. In addition, DMV and the State of California are not responsible for the content of files that are uploaded for inclusion.
The user should not rely on the presentation of statutes or regulations referenced in this web site but should consult the actual text of the law. Legal requirements frequently change and the user may wish to seek the advice of counsel.
If you find any errors, omissions or have a complaint regarding the educational content, we encourage you to report them to the education provider. In the event the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction you may submit the Driving School and Traffic Violator School Complaint form (OL 620) to the DMV or call (916) 229-3154.
Complete customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of driver’s education course or our service, call 1-760-580-1293 to request a full refund of your course costs, no questions asked.
We want you to experience the highest standards of customer service and value.
We provide you with the best online security (128 bit) SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. When there is a “lock” displayed or the browser is directed at www.yourdriversedonline.com then the secure server has been activated.
GeoTrust QuickSSL is just one solution from GeoTrust. that should give online consumers and businesses peace of mind.
GeoTrust has a proven track record for security is the company we use to secure your online transactions.
You are responsible for protecting your personal information and password secrecy.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only